Termination of Parental Rights

Has the mother or father of your child been a non-existent part of your child’s life? Is he or she a great danger to their safety and welfare? Would you rather just raise your children without their involvement, or the threat of their involvement? If so, you may want to file for a Termination of Parental Rights (TPR). At The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger, we have helped countless clients have the parental rights of their ex terminated and would love to set up a consultation to see if this would be appropriate in your situation as well. Call us today at (251) 928-5588 or email us at bdasingerpc.team@gmail.com.

The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger

22811 U.S. Hwy 98
Suite 3
Fairhope, AL 36532

632 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Suite 207,
Gulf Shores Al 36542

Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm

(251) 928-5588

(251) 928-8855