Child Support

Is your Ex not paying his or her child support? Should they be paying more child support? Have you recently had a decrease in income and are currently overpaying child support? If there has been a substantial change in income that will result in more than a 10% change in child support obligation, you are qualified to have your child support modified.

If this is the case, you should contact a competent child support attorney that is familiar with the Alabama Child Support Laws. At The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger, we have successfully collected and modified hundreds of child support cases. Call us today at (251) 928-5588 or email us at

The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger

22811 U.S. Hwy 98
Suite 3
Fairhope, AL 36532

632 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Suite 207,
Gulf Shores Al 36542

Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm

(251) 928-5588

(251) 928-8855