Contempt of Court

Has your ex not been doing what they were ordered to do by the Judge? Are you frustrated with this? Do you feel bullied? If so, you may be able to bring a complaint against him or her and have them forced to do what they were ordered to do. Judges do not take this failure lightly and often times will order them to comply with the court orders and pay your attorneys fees for being forced to bring them back before the Court.

At The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger, we believe that people should comply with Court Orders and have helped a multitude of our clients get what they are entitled to from their ex. We would be happy to discuss your situation. Call us today at (251) 928-5588 or email us at

The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger

22811 U.S. Hwy 98
Suite 3
Fairhope, AL 36532

632 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Suite 207,
Gulf Shores Al 36542

Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm

(251) 928-5588

(251) 928-8855