Name Change

Would you like to change your name or change the name of your child? Whether you want to change your own name or the name of a recently adopted child, you will need to hire an experienced Probate Attorney in order to make this happen in a timely fashion.

At the Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger, we have helped countless people change their names or the names of their children and would love to help you do the same. Call us today for a consultation.

The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger

22811 U.S. Hwy 98
Suite 3
Fairhope, AL 36532

632 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Suite 207,
Gulf Shores Al 36542

Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm

(251) 928-5588

(251) 928-8855