Do you have a loved one who is unable to handle their financial affairs on their own due to issues from birth, a terrible accident, or a debilitating disease such as Alzheimer’s or dementia? Are you afraid of them being “taken advantage” of? Do you believe that you are the best person to ensure their financial viability? If so, you may need to file for Conservatorship over their estate. A Conservatorship petition is filed through the Probate Court of the County where this person lives and entails a process whereby an investigation is required by the court by the appointing of a Guardian Ad Litem. Following the investigation, the Court will set a hearing to determine if appointing you as Conservator is in their best interest.

If you have a loved one with this unfortunate condition, you should not try to do this on your own. It is a complicated process with numerous intricacies that only an experienced Probate Attorney can handle. At the Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger, we have helped numerous clients acquire Conservatorships over their loved ones. We have the knowledge and skill necessary to get this accomplished quickly and painlessly so that you can protect your loved one’s finances as you see fit. Call the Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger today to schedule a consultation.

The Law Offices of Brian A. Dasinger

22811 U.S. Hwy 98
Suite 3
Fairhope, AL 36532

632 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Suite 207,
Gulf Shores Al 36542

Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm

(251) 928-5588

(251) 928-8855